Tuesday, October 23, 2007

*signs* are everywhere... if you just care to look

Received this book from MYMY & SM. A belated gift for my new post. They know me well... exactly what I need at this stage in my life.

Every action and inaction defines you as a person. Position and power are not things that I crave. So that's why when people say that "You can be the next Big Boss" I'd say "No", not even if they held me at gunpoint (but maybe my brain would work differently under such duress, hehe...)

I'm not seeking riches or accolades. What I do want is to lead a life with purpose. To know that I'm making a difference, that I contribute, that I'm doing something good. Agaknya that's why I enjoy working where I am.

Life should be celebrated... Life should have meaning... Life should be enjoyed!

Life is too short to just let it pass you by... I've wasted so much time these past few years. It's time to make a change and I've started taking steps towards chartering a life that I can fondly look back to 10, 20, 30 years down the road... insyaallah kalau umur panjang.

No comments: