Monday, October 22, 2007

All hail King Kimi!!

OH MY GOD! I don't believe it...


KIMI WON!!!
woohoo! *jumping up and down* :D

I still tak percaya that the impossible happened...
The final race was like a summarised version of the entire season... it had EVERYTHING! Could not predict who would be the winner throughout the race... so many things happened. The person to be crowned as the 2007 champion could not be ascertained until about 2 minutes after the race ended.

Gosh... I can't sleep now ;)

Nota:
Those of you who are wondering "Eh... I thought she supports McLaren?"... Yes, I'm still a McLaren fan, but I'm also a Kimi fan. Has been since his Sauber days. So this year has been rather *dilemma filled* support wise. Just to clarify... while I support Kimi, I DO NOT support Ferrari. Sedey tau when he shifted to the Prancing Horse.

Thought to self... now that Kimi is a world champion, that signed pix of him must be worth something. Thanks Mantze!! :)

No comments: