Sunday, October 7, 2007

over indulging

Today's theme was excesses...

Pagi2 pergi ambik baju kat rumah Aunty Normah in Kelana Jaya. Was all excited about getting my new baju. Tapi bila tengok... a bit deflated. It didn't turn our as nice as I had hoped it would be. Mama punya was very nice. Sambil membelek2 tu, Aunty Normah tunjuk her other stuff... fell in love with two others, one light purple one blue. Took them both. Terbang $$$. I'm too ashamed to say how much they cost... it's definitely dalam category berbelanja melampaui batas (by my standards lah). But they're so pretty. Since I wasn't satisfied with mine (but have to take anyway since tempah kat dia)... I needed some retail therapy. I don't regret it... they're a good investment. Tapi rasa guilty for spending so much on benda2 yang tak berpekdah ni...

Got home in time to watch the race. Tengok sambil tertido2 sbb I only got about 4 hours sleep last night coz pergi qiamullail...
It was a very exciting race towards the end. By then I dah celik lah. Looks like the title will go to the wire in Sao Paulo in 2 weeks' time. 7 points separate the 3 title contenders... racing is so unpredictable. For the first 45 mins of the race it had looked as if Hamilton had it in the bag, but fate intervened... it was not meant to be. I know what I'll be doing at 12am on Monday, 22 October 2007 ;) And by 3am, we'll know whether history has been made.

Tonight Abg still had some celebrations with his friends who came all the way from Johor to raikan his birthday. How nice :) Papa pergi majlis berbuka kat rumah his ex-boss. Mama craved for Molten Cake... so off we ladies went to Chilli's @ BSC. Masyaallah... banyak nya makan!!!



Our table was full, sampai tak muat nak letak semua. Ini lah yang dikatakan mengikut nafsu. Malu je bila orang sebelah tengok. Oh well... Tapi it was a good meal. Agaknya sebab puasa kut but everything was good.


For starters we had Southern Eggrolls...


... Broccoli Cheese Soup and


Caesar Salad

For entree I had the Cajun Chicken Sandwich

Ina had Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich

Mama had the Swiss Mushroom Burger

and finished with Molten Cake. To my defense, I only had a small portion... the rest Mama and Ina makan, haha...

Washed down with 6 glasses of Ice Lemon Tea


Memang over ate!!!

No comments: