Thursday, October 18, 2007

ceria semula...

After several days of yang amat membosankan, things began to pick up since yesterday. Most people are back in town after Raya, tapi jalanraya di KL masing lengang which is just bee-you-ti-fool! It's so best that driving to and from work takes less than 10 minutes... drp keluar gate sampai parking kat basement. Alangkah bagusnya if everyday like this... hmm, wishful thinking. The only other time mcm ni is during CNY...

Yesterday morning got sms from RM (no... not moi, apahal pulak nak sms diri sendiri)
"You keje today?" No hi, no hello...
"Yes... since Tuesday. What's up?" I jawab balik
"Kalau free datang lah raya. I hidang kuih je. My place kat Kg Warisan. I xleh jln.. no car"
I tak tahu pulak yg dia dah balik menetap kat sini... ingatkan still in Phnom Penh. "OK.. nanti kita plan. Will let you know"
Yeay!! I've been wanting to go to Kg Warisan... selama ni nampak gambar dalam magazine je. Now the pak guard cannot reject me. Sure jakun nanti, hehe... (hmm... I wonder kuih si RM ni french cookies ke? Since hubby dia francais...)

Lepas tu I teringat a piece of news that I heard just before Raya... terus sms FAH to get confirmation.
"Hi F. Selamat Hari Raya. Heard that you're getting married. Who's the lucky guy?"
Selang beberapa minit the reply came "Amir nama dia. Insyaallah June next year. Keep last Saturday in June free k"
Alhamdulillah... sudah sampai jodoh kawan I ni :) She'll make a pretty bride. Hmm... working where she does, sure boleh dapat good makeup artist, designer etc... not that she needs much beautifying pun. F is ayu natural...

Around noon received a call from FM. "Hallo... aiyoo, I sms 2 kali baru you call balik?"
"Aiyoo so sorry... my son sampai sekarang still jet lag. Mak bapak dia punya hours pun tunggang terbalik jugak". She then recounted how the kid berjaga throughout the night and will only sleep around 6am... walaupun dah lebih seminggu balik M'sia.
We exchanged stories about our Raya, gossip2, she cerita about her telephone conversation dgn anak lelaki Pak Zain (memanglah fan besar dia ni), planning bila nak jumpa since she'll be flying back to Holland on 3/11, etc.
About 1/2 hour borak2 then dengar suara her mom in the background "Eh.. I have to go lah".
"OK... nanti I ask ppl kat sini. I'll ask Skinner to come along. Nanti I'll let you know"

Tomorrow got open house kat rumah baru AAA. Am looking forward to that because his wife is a great cook. Her cakes and cookies are to die for... and the makanan heavy pun sangat sedap.

The cloud has passed and there's sunshine again :D

No comments: