Monday, November 26, 2007

shopping sampai tak sedar diri...

Hi everyone... I'm a shopaholic

It's official. My credit card bill, I tak sanggup nak congak dah berapa... all I know is that it's already in 4 digits. Itu belum campur the cash yang I bawa. Goodness... this is what you call SPLURGE!

Can't help it when you find shops that sell stuff your size (and larger) and that most things are less than half the price of what you would pay back home (even after convert into MYR). No guilt... because semua tu benda yang akan digunakan.

Today... again bangun lambat. I woke up to Muqriz (I think) opening the room door. I remembered sleeping with the door slightly ajar, but bila terjaga masa alarm bunyi, the pintu dah tutup. Was my snoring so loud that it bothered the children? hehe...

The plan for today was to do further shopping sebab semalam sempat masuk 3 kedai je. So Mizlan came back for lunch and to send me to the outlets. Linda couldn't follow because she doesn't think that she can cope with the two kids on her own... although she very much wanted to.

First stop was at Osh Kosh (yes... walaupun I don't have any kids), then Jockey, Lane Bryant (did MASSIVE damage here!), Mikasa (kat sini tak beli apa2), a shop selling barang2 rumah yg I tak ingat nama, Nike, Liz Claiborne (again... but didn't buy anything), Naturaliser (coz I liked that weekender bag, but didn't buy pun in the end), Guess, Van Heusen, Tommy Hillfiger, Samsonite (didn't buy), Levi's (pun sekadar tengok2 sbb dah takde space dalam bag). I think that was it. Linda called me shopping queen and laughed when she saw my shopping bags.

They came to pick me up at 7.15pm... and we headed to the mall pulak. No... we're not done shopping yet ;) Also because I needed to get the iphone for MrB. Feeling rather guilty for spending so much, I decided against buying an iphone for myself. Tak apalah... tunggu the next generation. Despite spending so much time at the outlets, I was still unable to get Mama anything. Nothing was interesting and small enough to bawa balik. So we headed to Sears... pun takde, but I ended buying items for my soon-to-be-renovated bathroom. Also teringat that Ina wanted some stuff from Victoria Secret. Masa kat Apple shop, the sales person was super friendly... macam2 lah dia explain about registration, free class, hooking up etc... I just angguk macam faham walaupun masuk telinga kanan keluar telinga kiri. If MrB asks me anything later, habis lah...

Mizlan also wanted to get some polo tshirts for work so we stopped by kat Gap. Muqriz was sleeping in the stroller and Marissa was busy crawling all over in her all pink garb. We stopped at the computer accessories shop next door to cari that nice laptop bag like the one Linda has, tapi yang size besar was a bit too expensive. Also stopped at Sephora to get Ebbe something.

Lepas habis tu it was already quite late... and we decided to tapau je food from Tommy Bahama's. Gosh! The food was really good. We had crab cakes, tuna salad and seafood pasta. Sangat yummy... thanks Linda and Mile for taking such good care of me :) Two nights ago we had dinner kat Red Lobster. Also very nice... especially the mushroom stuffed with lobster meat.



Tony Bahama's was located kat the upscale commercial area of The Woodlands. Since Christmas is less than a month away, the decorations were already up. So sambil waiting for the food, I went jalan2 to click on some photos. This place is simply lovely... siap dengan colourful fountain. Marissa got super excited looking at them. Nasib baik lah Muqriz was sleeping in the car :)








Did a quick pit stop kat H.E.B supermarket... the cold storage or hock choon of The Woodlands. So cute their shopping trolley :) And the fruits were so gemok and delicious looking... I couldn't help myself :)







Tonight mission impossible was in full force. Trying to put everything into my luggage...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought I was the shopping queen till I actually saw with my own eyes how Uji shopped!!! Hahhaaa...but understood, you come all the way here, might as well make full use of it, especially since youn can get a mountain of goodies cheap!!! I admit that I 'syok' tengok Uji shop. I felt so satisfied knowing that reatil therapy really does do wonders. My dear, make sure you come back again once your pockets have recovered!!!