Monday, November 12, 2007

busy week ahead...

Starting tomorrow I'll be occupied with an event that we're organising... sampai lah Friday. The meetings proper will start on Wednesday tapi tomorrow the delegates will be arriving, the secretariat & internet room nak set up. Every night pun ada dinner... so it will be looooong days ahead.

Speeches semua all siap tadi... dah pass to the people yang akan baca speech tu. Paperwork still in the process... coz dapat lambat. When I left the office tadi, several of the team members were still around finishing benda yang still outstanding. People who are handling the secretariat pun tengah sibuk dengan events held today and tomorrow. Unfortunately mine is the last in the queue walaupun dah schedule since awal tahun. Just our luck lah... things are still kelam kabut. Dengan liaison officers nya, transportation nya, meeting materials nya, performance nya...

Kecoh lah this week. Ada 3 events running back to back, 2 of which involve my dept. For my boss, he has an event everyday... cuma today punya bukan we all yang organise je. Tadi petang when he came to see me, nampak penat. Kesian...

Tadi pagi pergi buat site visit for the newly renovated office utk another programme that we're involved in. It's amazing how they've managed to transform an empty space into its current state in just 5 weeks. Turned out quite nice... of course as with most renovation works, nothing is perfect. But it is 85% there.

This Saturday ada Treasure Hunt... KL - Lumut. HA terpaksa tarik diri coz dia ada family matters to attend to, so we got CKL to join ZCD, MrB and me. Last year I had to pull out last minute because I had to go for a meeting in Australia... Fast & Curious didn't get top 5 placing last year. Would like to think that my absence contributed to that, haha... but I doubt it. The younger ones are good and otak tak se-berkarat us *oldies*... plus they have more energy, heh.

Ingat nak cuti on the following Monday, tapinya schedule dah penuh dengan meetings pulak :( Wanna go on a getaway lah... still have a few more days of cuti left. Where I wonder... someplace I've never been... yang I boleh jalan sorang since I'm too lazy to cari ppl to join the trip... not too expensive but exotic enough. Hmm... I think I know ;) Tapi kena minta cuti dulu...

No comments: