Sunday, November 4, 2007

kids...

I've mentioned it before... I adore toddlers and young kids :) They're such joy to be with... no presumption, no prejudice (except one boy yang tak suka orang hitam, hehe), honest, inquisitive.

Today I had the company of many such wonderful individuals.

Tengahari went to K Shima & Abg Shoib's open house in USJ. Many of my relatives were there... bersama2 their kids, including my cucu2 sedara (yes... I'm an opah). Mama had a interesting conversation with Ayang... she gave advice about weight management, proper eating, exercising... haha, only a 9 year old kid can give Mama an honest feedback without setting her off ;) Ijie and her two cute daughters were also there. Muka sebijik like their mom and dad...



After that, went to Mymot's. Her friend Lenny was there with her family... which included 8 years old Sean and 5 years old Kyla. Goodness... their so active! Tak padan kecik and walaupun girl, dia yang buli abang dia ;) But despite being *ganas* they have great personality... happy, friendly, well-mannered (erm.. tolak the dusyum dusyum lah), bersopan... pandai salam and kiss-kiss before balik.

Lepas maghrib, another of Mymot's friend came... also with her family in tow. 3 kids... nama Siti Khadijah (5), Tariq (3 1/2) and Abdul Rahman Auf. Bagus mak bapak diorang bagi nama. The baby was sleeping and slept though the visit... the other two, mula2 malu tapi after some warming up sangat ceria :) I even secured an invite to their house, hehe... Tapi yang best was when Khadijah kata "nama aunty Uji lembut" and when Tariq snuggled against me :) Gosh... it's at times like this that I wish that I had my own...


Last Friday, some of us from the office went to visit Cindy who just gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Thomas was super excited... and rewarded us with gula-gula Hudsons as gift ;)



One day... one day...

No comments: