Sunday, November 11, 2007

just another weekend...

All weekend I've been uploading photos on the other site. Sekarang all Nederlands pix are up :) And now on to Scotland... That's going to be a challenge for several reasons. One, I was there for 6 1/2 days. Two, ada pix from 3 cameras to choose from (goodness... I'm going to be juling after this). Three, Scotland is so darn beautiful!! How to choose?

Weekend was quite relaxed. Mama Papa Ina and Amt were away in JB to check out Abg Mur's newly renovated house. Saw the photos that Ina took... gorgeous! Just the kind of rumah that I'd like to have.





Slept in on Saturday... woke up late, very late ;) Suffice to say that by the time I got up he has already basuh kain, sidai baju... and he's not really an early riser pun. After I mandi, Abg was already on his way out... staying over at his friend's place. So... I was all alone, uploading my travel pix.

Mymot invited to her 2nd open house that petang. Was supposed to go for a wedding malam tu so told her I didn't want to terkejar-kejar to get back. Tapi in the end tak pergi pun the wedding even though dah siap gosok baju & tudung. Was not in the mood to be facing a stream of aunties and uncles who will ask the perennial question "you bila lagi?". It's ok if yang tanya tu your relatives... they have the *rights* but when your parents' friends yang tanya... malas lah. Luckily Mama didn't make a big fuss about me not going.

So instead, Ina Amt & I went to The Curve... for dinner and movie. Sambil tu we also singgah beli doughnuts kat Big Apple. Dulu masa the place baru buka, takde orang... now kena queue! Panjang pulak tu... nasib baik sedap and worth the wait :)




Had dinner at TGIF... Amt dah lama kempunan, hence the decision to go there. Food was good.

I had the BBQ beef sandwich, Amt had the swiss cheese mushroom burger and Ina had Fried Chicken & Mushroom... yum! yum! At first I wanted to just have the Chicken Caesar Salad but decided to try something new. Good decision :)



Tengok movie kat Cathay Cineplexes. My fav cinema... it's new, comfy seats, parking senang. We watched Stardust... I highly recommend it. If you're into fantasy type movie with a bit of romance, chivalry, comedy... it's a movie to watch. I think I wouldn't mind watching it again ;) Robert de Niro was simply hilarious in it... sungguh tak sangka he would play such character. Michelle Pfieffer was a good witch, Claire Danes mastered the English accent well, Charlie Cox as the bumbling turned debonair young man. But my favourite were the *ghosts*, hehe... Ramai famous actors lain yang ada smaller roles... Rupert Everett, Siena Miller, Peter O'Toole, Ricky Gervais. Like most British films... they're quirky and has a dry sense of humour. Love it!! Thanks to Momz and Mymot for highlighting it to me :)

Sunday ada pampering session kat Hartamas Shopping Centre. Dah sebulan lebih tak melayan diri... it was much awaited. Lepas tu, went to have lunch kat Station Kopitiam (boley je laa). Didn't feel like going home yet. So ronda2... ended buying a pair of Clarks (miracle ada size and it was on sale!) and 2 CDs: Tony Bennett's "American Classics Duets" and Michael Buble's "Call Me Irresponsible". A bit of a splurge there... Balik rumah did what I normally buat on a Sunday... lipat kain, gosok baju for the week and made an appearance in the kitchen after almost a month absence ;) After dinner watched My Super Ex-Girlfriend on Astro... then zzzz

How I wish the weekend was longer...

No comments: