Sunday, November 25, 2007

retail theraphy :)

Today (and last night) was a day of shopping! Woke up late... jet lag was finally catching up with me.

After a hearty breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausages, grilled mushroom, and toast... we headed towards the outlets in Conroe. Naik Mile's new Volvo C90, which is going to be Linda's wheels once he gets his own car. Best betul this car... complete with individual tv screen for each kid and we had Mile's new GPS to guide us to the shops ;)

The navigator ;)

Linda & Muqriz

Marissa

Mizlan... our designated driver :)

It was raining... and cold!

Boy did I shop today! shoes, handbags, clothes, underthings... masuk 3 kedai je tapi beli barang sampai penuh the car storage area. Great buys because they were having post-Thanksgiving sale. Sangat worthwhile ber-shopping :) I was so engrossed that forgot how time flew. Kesian the kids kena tunggu...

I'm in Utopia!!

Check out our bounty... 7 handbags

and 7 (gigantic) shoes... all that's missing are the seven dwarfs, hehe

Got home around 6pm... the kids & Mile were already hungry. So Linda & I worked in the kitchen while I told her tales from the office. Menu for tonight were beef ginger, ayam masak cili and mixed vege. Linda is a great cook... I was well fed :)

After dinner, played around with Muqriz and Marissa... gosh, those kids are simply adorable!!! The entire 4Ms are great actually :)








I've not been thinking about the matter that bothers me... the shopping helped ;) But the issue did come up during my conversation with Linda, although I didn't tell her the crux of the matter. I don't know whether I should... bringing up something which is not profitable pursuing. But then again, maybe she can provide an external perspective (although she's not that external to the subject matter). Oh well... we'll see. I'll be here until Tuesday, still plenty of time... and tomorrow us ladies will be by ourselves (with the kids of course).

Was thinking about heading towards the NASA Space Centre on Tuesday before heading for the airport. But the reviews were not that great. Since today moi bangun lambat, we didn't get to pergi visit Houston city itself (and went shopping instead, hehe...). So maybe I'll do that instead. Check in early and get into the city for a bit of sightseeing. Hopefully it won't rain...

2 comments:

X3 said...

Hey Uji, Thanks for the kind mention on the blog about the passing of my grandma.

Semua ok dengan I. I just have to brace myself getting somemore news in the future, with me being so far away.

Time to go grow up.

dz

Unknown said...

Uji dahling, it was really great having you come all the way to visit us. We truly, truly appreciated you making the effort. We had sooo much fun together and the kids totally bonded with their Aunty Uji. And it was even greater that we got to spend real quality time together. Take care, love you!!!