Monday, September 10, 2007

winning but losing?


As usual... every race weekend, I'll plunk myself in front of the TV to cheer for my favourite team. But lately, the enthusiasm dah kurang sikit... perhaps it's because of all the scandal and in-fighting. Plus, it doesn't help that most circuits are so sterile nowadays... hardly any overtaking.

Apa2 pun... my team won this weekend. Will they win again next week? Will they claim the coveted title? I hope they will and crush the prancing horses, walaupun Kimi is there.

Tapi it will already be Ramadan next weekend... which means I'll have to miss watching the race from the historic Spa Francanchamps circuit. Tarawikh or race? My conscience says "pergi masjid lah!" although hati kata "nak tengok race"

Kita tunggu dan lihat... whether or not the inner demon will win.

But they say, bulan puasa syaitan kena ikat? hmm, rasanya I've got lots of demons within me...

No comments: