Tuesday, September 18, 2007

mari kita sama-sama bergembira...

I've got a song ringing in my head... akibat asyik dengar CD yg baru beli over and over again :) Teringat masa student dulu... I always had the radio/CD turned on while studying, so masa masuk exam hall, bukannya ingat apa yg dibaca... lagu yang keluar, haha

Dah lama tak beli CD... sbb I hardly spend time in my room (where the player is) except to tido. So kalau beli pun, dengar satu dua round, then terus kutip habuk. Ohhh... except Il Divo yang I always turn on full blast masa kemas bilik. Bersemangat sikit nak mengelap, mengmop dsb, hehe. Now since Ina took my laptop to Holland... I use her PC kat bilik depan. Kalau tak dulu, duduk jugak in the room... browsing, emailing. Love that wireless router!

Today lebih time spent bergumbira dgn kawan2... lunch time main Boggles dgn MM, AAA, ARG and MrB (I know.. I know... what happened to azam pergi dengar ceramah). MM terror... none of us were in her league. We threatened to strip her of her points for illegal words (a la McLaren hilang championship points)... but in the end we weren't that kejam ;)

I had a meeting in town at 4pm, right across Mymot's office building. So terus ajak dia iftar sama2... Skinner pun join. Dah lama tak masuk KL... and lagi lama dah tak pergi KLCC. Tried to recall when was the last time... think it was some time in March with the Detox Chicks masa we had dinner kat Bukhara. Had fun pressing those buttons, hehe...

Iftar today was at Little Penang Cafe, another place I've not been to for quite a while (hmm... I see a pattern here). Since it's still early Ramadan, it's not hard to get seats. Nanti bila dah tinggal 10 hari terakhir semua tempat pun fully booked one week ahead.

We had a lot of food... I had Assam Laksa (which was very pedas!), Skinner had Char Kuey Teow (which was rather bland compared to the one in MV), Mymot had Curry Laksa (I tak rasa pulak)... and we also had Rojak Buah and Lobak. Tamak lah kata kan.. masa order tu semua pun nak. Bila makan, baru setengah dah mengah. As usual I minum kuah instead of makan the noodles, hehe... despite the five-chillis heat rating. Saw a bagel shop on the way down... umm, yumm... tapi my tummy couldn't take any more food. Nanti lah this weekend.. pergi beli kat BV1 sekali dgn cream cheese... uummmmm :)

No comments: