Sunday, September 30, 2007

complete :)

The time, 5am... my alarm went off. I'm on a mission. Knocked on Abg's door... he was still awake. "Jom..." I told him.

Went down for sahur and by 5.30am we were on our way. The destination... KLIA. By 6.10am dah sampai (erm... I don't think I drove that fast, hehe). Looked at the TV screen... belum landing lagi. So pergi sembahyang dulu. Tgh2 sembahyang my phone rang... Kelly Clarkson belted, piercing the keheningan subuh kat surau KLIA. Oops... this is the second time this week. Hari tu kat Masjid @ Tmn TAR ;p I need to chg my ringtone to something more *gentle*...

Ina's back :) She lost a teeny bit of weight. Abg and I had a bet going you see... and I won, by a slim margin, haha. Great to have Ina back... dah dekat sebulan tak jumpa, since I had left early for Langkawi hari tu. So now every member of our family is back on Malaysian soil... or bak kata DZ, when the chief steward/stewardess will say as soon as we land on Malaysia Airlines... "and to all Malaysians, welcome home"

Sampai rumah I was barely awake. Abg mmg dah start tido dlm kereta. Nasib baik lah Ina had lots to cerita on the drive home. Terus naik atas, masuk bilik and zzzzzzz....

Woke up in time to watch the Japan GP... monsoon rain poured on the Fuji circuit. Hmm... shld be interesting. Since the rain was so heavy, the race started behind the safety car... went on for over 10 laps, then baru the real race started. Lots of crashes, langgar, accidents etc. Alonso was a casualty, which means that his hopes of retaining his world championship will require some form of miracle with only 2 more races left, while Hamilton is inching towards becoming the first ever rookie to win a world championship and becoming the youngest champion in the process (Alonso holds that title... for now).

Petang... Mama & I discussed nak masak apa. Ayam lah... apa lagi :) Special utk Ina, hehe... So we made nasi tomato, ayam masak merah, sayur campur, udang goreng. By 6pm dah siap masak and I remembered that I belum beli that massage package and today is the last day ada offer. Persuaded Ina to drive me to Hartamas Shopping Centre... sign up and was out by 6.45pm. Sampai rumah ngam2 nak berbuka.

Semua org ada kat rumah... Amt pun balik from Uniten. So meja penuh lah... all 6 of us yg agak besar ni (except for Amt & Papa) sitting at the round table yg intended for 4. Gembira semua orang ada... bila solat Maghrib pun full quorum. Sejadah susun in 1-2-3 formation... PERFECT! Me very happy :)

Last night lepas tarawikh Mama Papa & I went to Jalan TAR... Mama nak beli serunding. "Baik pergi sekarang" Mama said "nanti next week lagi ramai orang"
Sorry Ma, tonight pun ramai org. Jln jam... so I dropped them kat depan Campbell Complex and went in search for parking. Got a spot near Doraisamy. Hmm.. what to do sementara tunggu? I teringat that I still haven't made that call to Dumbo. Hari tu he didn't pick up. So I dialled and a familiar voice answered that the other end...

The thing abt good friends is that no matter how long it has been since you last spoke to them, things fall back into groove as if no time had passed. It was such a joy to speak to him again :) No awkwardness, no silly uncomfortable silences... in fact, we both had to fight for airtime, haha! Well... there's a lot to catch up. Found out that he's still living in Subang with some of his Ausmat friends, some of them I kenal. Still working at the same place. Talked a bit about Raya plans... tak sempat borak panjang sbb my parents dah sampai kat kereta. So conversation cut short and we've agreed to meet up for berbuka, one of these days.

I went to bed feeling happy and woke up even happier sbb Ina balik :) A good 24 hours indeed...

No comments: