Saturday, September 22, 2007

lunak merdu

Hari ni kat Masjid the imam for solat was a tahfiz from Syria.... oooh, sedap betul bacaan dia. Transported to another realm... I dunno, somehow it helps utk lebih kusyuk. I know, we're supposed to aim for kekusyukkan regardless... but I'll gladly accept whatever aid I can get.

Agong Tuanku Mizan was also in attendance tonight. So you can just imagine the hassle to get parking. They've restricted access to the Anjung B side of the masjid. Nasib baik keluar awal tadi... so tak lah kelam kabut. More tangga to climb tonight. Tapi since smlm dah training kat rumah Mymot, I kurang semput, hehe...

Since Agong was there, the prayers were quite short... by middle east imam standards lah. I remembered last year masa malam yg invited imam yg lead, 8 rakaat tarawikh and witir habis almost 11pm! Masa tu terasa lah sakit pinggang berdiri lama... a reminder that I'm getting older. Masa buat sembahyang tasbih pun mcm tu. This time round by 9.30pm dah selesai semua. Tapi my guess is that last night it was longer... I tak tahu, sbb I was in Bukit Mas.

No comments: