Wednesday, September 19, 2007

genap seminggu...


Pejam celik.. pejam celik.. dah 7 hari puasa. Time flies... Still a lot yg nak dibuat masih belum dibuat. Nowadays bila pergi masjid dah tak crowded mcm masa awal2... quite senang to get a good parking spot although if sampai lambat.

Today I just feel so tired. So am really looking forward to a relaxing weekend with friends and a bit of pampering.

Today my boss also said that I should "get a life"... and he meant it in a good way. His assumptions are not entirely untrue. Some words of advice and wisdom... and something else he said that made me feel "bagusnya ada orang2 mcm ni around me" :-)

He asked me one simple but quite deep question... "how many friends outside work do you have? your support system?" That made me think... a quick mental check, I said 7. The number may be a bit off but the key point is that boleh dikira dengan jari. And I'm ok with that... I don't need many... just enough that can be depended, trusted upon.
I also think it is ok if your "support system" are ppl at work. There is one yg I tell almost everything... and who was there when I went through the scariest, lowest period of my life. Nowadays we don't spend as much time chatting mcm dulu2... dia kata I asyik busy je tapi we both know that if we need each other, we're just a lift ride or phone call away. There's one thing yg I belum bagitau dia lagi... maybe besok... sure dia terkejut, or maybe not ;)

Hari ni jugak mcm cosmic is aligned to give me some guidance. Turned on Oprah... it's an episode about a current issue. Go to yahoo.com pun the headlines are about the same matter. Haha... ok, ok... I get the hint. No more procrastination...

No comments: