Friday, September 28, 2007

aktiviti zaman sekarang...

Compared to zaman persekolahan... I was waaaaay more *happening* back then. Sentiasa busy dgn pelbagai aktiviti. Mana dgn band nya, drama nya (although I was more involved in the props lah), dgn dancing nya... diselang selit dgn benda2 compulsory like house games etc. Patutlah dulu *kecik* ;-)

.
Skrg *besar*... sbb activity pun kurang. Yg byk... activity involving makan, haha. Tonight pergi berbuka kat Tamarind Springs... menariks :) The place is lovely... hidden amidst lots of trees, beautiful asian themed decor, great food... My kind of place. Have heard a lot about Tamarind Springs tapi hari ni baru first time pergi.
The restaurant is kat tepi bukit. From jalan level kena turun bukit sikit to the main building. Tapi our reservations were at the Italian restaurant area.. which was abt 2 storeys ke bawah lagi. So tonight we had to *work* for our food... sbb the indochina spread kat atas. Mengah jugak naik turun tangga. But all that hard work compensated by the food and of course the ambiance
Masa sampai it wasn't dark yet... so belum *full effects*. Masa balik ada bunyi unggas, the pathway lit by candles and lanterns... aaahhh, it's a perfect setting for an intimate dinner. Kalau dpt rumah mcm ni kan best...

Apart from makan, other activities would be pergi tgk movie, pampering at spa, chill sessions with the girls... none of which requires rigorous movements. Hmm... patut lah pun *besar*. OK lah... I'm gonna take up what NSY has been telling me to do for ages. Wake up early and go to the gym in the morning. Am also planning to enrol in a belly-dancing class. Actually nya nak ballroom dancing but that requires a male partner, which I do not have. Perhaps I shld go for french classes again... nah! That requires brain power, I want sthg that relaxes the mind, not strain it further. Dah cukup lah dgn benda2 kat office...

In short, as I grow older it's more about the experience than the activity. I guess that's why I love travelling to new places so much. 3 places I wanna go before I turn 35... (more of) Italy, Egypt and Morocco. Adding more pins to my map... that's definitely something I wanna do more of :-)

No comments: