Monday, December 10, 2007

the unequivocal truth...

If I ever needed further validation, I've got it now. 'Tis time for closure... no more wondering of the hapless mind. He knows that I have not the courage to seek confirmation nor willpower to end the reverie. And how did He show it to me? Point blank... that's how. So that's it, the end.

On a brighter note, two of my favourite people are now friends... and exchanging notes on where to buy Asian food, shopping tips and kindergarten. Although they've never met, their email exchanges seem like they're bosom buddies ;) These things bring great joy to my heart...

Over the weekend I was introduced to this new (to me) show called Sehati Berdansa... the Malaysian version of Dancing with the Star. The differences...
1) The dance partners are husbands & wives... at least one of them is a celebrity
2) So no professional dancing partner, just a professional dancing coach
3) They dance for a good cause... the prize money will be channeled to the charity of their choice (or is it chosen for them? I'm not sure)

Apparently the show has been on for a few weeks now. Like any other reality show, there's sms voting and elimination. This week, the theme was Bollywood.

Now... isn't that a better approach towards providing entertainment? Granted that they're not showcasing any new talents, but at least the monies spent on sms are better utilised. The show itself was a hoot... I mean, these people are no experts at dancing but they are sporting enough to let loose their inhibition and do whatever necessary to win votes. My hats off to all of them for dedicating their time and energy towards a worthy cause. My only regret is that the show itself does not showcase the charities enough... their plight, needs and how others can get involved.

Late this evening AAA sent an instant message which read something like this... "You interested to go for a rafting trip in Morocco?" That's like asking a kid whether he/she wants candy... OF COURSE!

Well... ok, farting eh rafting (hehe... typo) was never on the list, but Morocco definitely was. I've been thinking and trying to persuade people to go to Morocco, but somehow, that is not a destination desired by many. My guide book on le Maroc has been sitting there on the shelf collecting dust. I've familiarised myself with the names of all the major sites and frequented travel forums often enough to have a sense of what to see and not miss. I even know which airline to take, through which airport. The only thing I've not done is make travel arrangements. So if going to Morocco means I'll have to overcome my fear of drowning (since I can't swim), so be it. The lure of the intricate maze of souks and world heritage food *pasar malam* are too strong... Hope all these excitement will come into fruition.

On an unrelated matter... there has been a chain mail circulating through Facebook which I find amusing.

*** Between your legs****
Everybody.. lets get this started and see what creative movie titles we can come up with.. here's the rules.. think up a movie title(ANY movie title), and add "Between Your Legs" to the movie title..ill get it goin...continue to forward this!!!
Gail :- Gone in 60 Seconds Between Your Legs
Cindy :- Rush Hour Between Your Legs
atrick :- Gone with the wind Between your legs
Andre: - 300 Between your legs
Trace: - Dirty Dancing Between your legs...
Amy: Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure Between Your Legs
Jordy: Midnight Express Between your legs
Callie: Cruel Intentions Between your Legs
Brent: Titanic between your legs
Haley: 50 first dates between your legs
Anna: Hot Fuzz Between Your Legs
Hendo: Snatch Between Your Legs
Jocelyn - Wild Hogs between your legs
Kylie - Big Daddy between your legs
Kellie - Over The Hedge between your legs
Cara - Knocked Up between your legs
Haydn: Honey, I shrunk the kids between your legs.
Dylan: 40 Days and 40 Nights Between your legs
Blake: 8 legged freaks between your legs
Antares: The Incredible Shrinking Man Between Your Legs
Jacqui: Kingdom of Heaven Between Your Legs.
Tom: Final Fantasy Between your legs
Belinda - Fast and Furious between your legs
San-Dodge ball between your legs
Norman - The Phantom Menace between your legs
Anand - The Cave between you legs
Indy- The Swamp Thing between your legs
Faezah - I Am Legend between your legs
Dzeelfa- You've Got Mail between your legs
Uji - The Twilight Zone between your legs
Seri - Sin City Between your legs
Reza - The Pursuit of Happyness between your legs
Zaity - The Nutty Professor between your legs
Farina: Ju-On between your legs
Trent : the haunting between your legs
Emily: Limony Snicketts: A Series of Unfortunate Events Between Your Legs.
Channy : The good the bad and the ugly between your legs
Kelsey: Rambo between your legs
MeL : Enchanted between your legs
Aziz: Supersize Me between your legs


OK... I think that's enough... for now ;-)

No comments: