Thursday, December 20, 2007

jalan2 cari makan...

Has been a while since I last did a food review. Which should be good for DZ since I'm not making her drool, heheh...

I tried 2 new places recently: Marco in BV and Station Kopitiam in Cheras (although they have a chain in many other places).

Marco serves essentially Italian food... pasta, pizza. The two dishes that SM and I shared were yummy. I can't remember the exact name of her penne, but it had mushrooms, chicken and cooked with very tasty tomato sauce. I had the tsunami pizza (not authentic Italian as you can guess). The menu is extensive and I'm DEFINITELY going there again. And the price is reasonable too :)





Today on the way back from visiting our house in Cheras, Mama Papa & I stopped at Station Kopitiam. Mama was craving for the ice cream toast and hazelnut coffee. Actually Papa yang excited nak pergi situ. Both of them dah kemaruk white coffee ;) I had the obligatory white coffee and kaya & butter toast. The coffee was sedap. I can see myself hanging out more often there as opposed to going to Starbucks. Plus it only costs half of what they charge at Starbucks ;)

1 comment: