Saturday, April 19, 2008

test drive...

Beli dah over a week, but have not had the chance to to really play around with it... until today.

"Along... camera mana?" I immediately knew what he was talking about. He wasn't asking about my IXUS850IS, but rather Amt wanted to check out my new lense.

"Tu... ambik lah"

So he played around while I continued to upload my Scotland photos (looking at the pix make me want to go there again).

Click... click...

"Meh jap... I nak try". I went down... snapped some photos inside and outside the house.

"Jom kita keluar ambik gambar?" I ajak Amt. "Jom..."

Tapi sekali Mama suruh Amt ikut Papa pergi wedding kat Putrajaya... and at the same time hujan lebat turun. So cancel...

"Ina... mana CD for the driver? Nak download gambar". Being a 3+ year old camera, it's not as canggih as the baru2 ones yg just plug and download. I still need the driver.

Ina tak jumpa (I'm not surprised... she's not the most organised person in the world, hehe). "Along download je lah from internet", she suggested.

So, here are the photos...

Yang Amt ambik:





Yang I ambik:












I'm liking it very much! :D

No comments: