Sunday, April 27, 2008

test drive di waktu malam...

Every weekend we plan to go out to ambik gambar, tapi tak pernah menjadi. Today sebab I was busy packing and lepas tu nak tengok F1 pulak. Semalam petang pun tak jadi because it was so damn hot!! Pagi... erm, susah sikit lah ;)

So tonight, since I needed to visit Maggie the tailor to pick up my seluar yang perlu di alter, I ajak Amt singgah kat Tasik Titiwangsa to tangkap gambar. Never thought that KL is so pretty at night.

Things are going well... hopefully I'll get to capture the beauty of English country side and the Alps.

Note: I tengah berangan that if I manage to capture some beautiful shots during the trip tu nanti, nak buat a photobook. My own coffee table book :D The title shall be "captured jaunts"





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pics.................

Unknown said...

beautiful pics uji!!! truly!!Watch out annie leibowitz!!!!

giddygadabout said...

Pretty awesome stuff, KJ! You've got skeeelz. What camera are you using again?

kakijalan said...

thanks! thanks!

that was with canon eos rebel
but i don't think i've improved moving from a compact to an slr... lebey kurang je

AdanyaKauUntukku said...

very nice capture lah kak uji...wohooooooo