Friday, April 25, 2008

ikan makan kaki...

Nora and I have been planning to go try this new in thing... and finally, we managed to find a Friday lunch time where both of us are free. Unfortunately Ana wasn't feeling well and couldn't join us.

Instead of going to the one in Pavillion, we decided to go to the fish spa in Bangsar. A good decision indeed because the place was not as crowded and it's nearer to the office (although we somehow still managed to return a bit late to the office...)

It was FUN! Very ticklish in the beginning... I couldn't stop giggling... and almost at the brink of screaming in geli. At first only a few fish came over then a whole school. I obviously had a LOT of dead skin cells. Nora jealous "kenapa your kaki lagi banyak ikan?" Isn't it obvious Nora? ;)

Took me a while to get use to it... trying my best to ignore the ticklish feeling... I know now exactly where on my foot yg I'm most geli. After a while it began to rasa mcm semut2... and it was all ok. Except when a larger fish come by to feast on my feet. Then rasa geli balik... I tahan je from gelak and giggle continuously :)

Thoroughly enjoyable... and would recommend it to all, girls and guys alike.

Giddy, Linda, NMS... when you come home, I know one place to take you girls...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looksssssssssss sooo ticklish..hahhahahahahha...looking forward to it!!!

giddygadabout said...

You would probably have to strap me down, KJ...lol. I would be a total embarrassment. You sure you're game? :D