Friday, August 8, 2008

only the chinese...


Can mobilise and organise thousands of people to put up such a magnificent display of choreography, coordination and culture.

If you don't know what I'm talking about... it was the Beijing Olympic opening ceremony.

If you missed it... what can I say... you've missed one hell of a show. I for one think that it's the best Olympic Games opening ceremony EVER!

What also tickled me was that the performers were almost semua sekali of the same size and build. Well... I guess when you have 1 billion people to choose from, it ain't difficult to get 3000 people.

I loved everything about the show... the drums in the beginning, the tai-chi, the flying torch bearer, the deciples... everything lah!

And goodness... did they pull out all the stops for the fireworks or what?




London will have a tough time to put up a show when it's their turn to host the Games in 2012...




No comments: