Tuesday, August 12, 2008

little joys...

One of the things that make me happy is when people tell me that they like my photos :)

Thanks Mario... for the compliments. That definitely make me want to take more nicer shots.

Anyway, for those of you who were wondering... I've been using my trusted Canon IXUS 850 for a few years now. One of the best investment I've ever made. Check out my Korea photos... it's amazing, the kind of images that can be captured by that small compact camera.

But recently during the UK-Germany trip, I also brought along my sister's Canon EOS Digital Rebel. Itu pun camera lama dah tu...

I can now see the vast difference between taking photos using a compact and a DSLR.

So now, I'm aiming for EOS 450D. The question is... should I get it now or wait until price turun sikit? Will it turun??

No comments: