Saturday, August 16, 2008

mission accomplished!

After months of toiling "should I or should I not?" over the idea of spending a large amount of money on an equipment of high precision, last week I made the decision to just do it.

And today, *armed* with Amt by my side, we ventured to Low Yat in search of Canon's latest EOS 450D.


After checking the prices here and there, negotiated and end up discovering that they were out of stock, masuk keluar pelbagai kedai... I finally got it at Boeing Foto in Sg Wang Plaza. Bought the 450D kit, extra battery and UV filter there. Bag from Foto Shangri-La (it's actually an Olympus bag, but I like the colour). Spent almost 4 hours doing all the price checking, haggling, twice walking to and from Sg Wang Plaza. Penat!

The battery is being charged now and so far, dah main sikit2... I am very happy with the purchase :) The photos are crisper and more precise, the camera much lighter than Ina's Rebel, speed very good, colour seems richer and the LCD screen is big!!

Tak sabar nak try ambik gambar betul2... maybe tomorrow morning I shall wake up early to catch the sunrise?

1 comment:

AdanyaKauUntukku said...

wah..
kak uji dah ada gadget baru...
best best....