Sunday, August 3, 2008

carl's jr round 2...

Amt knocked on my door late morning...
"Along... kata nak bawa Amt makan Carl's Jr?"


Bagaikan pucuk dicita ulam mendatang ;) So off we went to Pavilion... in search for the famed fire grilled burgers. Today tak ramai sangat Pak/Mak Arab macam hari tu... After negotiating the menu for a while, we decided on...

Superstar burger with cheese

Portobello Mushroom burger

Chili Cheese Fries

We traded burgers so that we would both rasa each *flavour*.
The Portobello Mushroom burger is highly recommended. It was juicy and the has lots of yummy mushroom. I thought it was better than Chilli's mushroom burger, but Amt thought that it was lebey kurang...

After makan we went searching for printing paper. And then terjebak kat Stadium... Amt nak beli boots bola. His ever-so-kind sister paid for the shoe. Nasib baik on 40% off sale...

Semalam masa Ayah Ngah, Wan Nyah, Abg Ee, Kak Ina and family were here... they lepak-ed in my room. Sambil2 tu Abg Ee belek my vcd folder and discovered my x-files stash. I totally forgot about those episodes that I had downloaded from the internet.

So malam ni I nak start tengok balik the old episodes... starting with the Pilot. To re-live the magic ;)

p/s: Nasib baik Hamilton tak menang today... hahahaha

No comments: