Sunday, June 15, 2008

yang mana satu??

I'm in the midst of uploading photos from the England Germany trip... finally! But don't get over excited... am still *in* Oxford.

Also visited my facebook today after a long absence... in the process I started thinking about all the places that I've visited. Banyak jugak... based on the pinheads.

Which brings me to another point... this year dah jalan to Solo & Jogja, England & Germany... hopefully hujung bulan will be a trip to Terengganu (present for Amt before he resumes his classes), maybe end July to Jakarta-Bogor-Bandung, and I'm seriously considering nak ikut Ina pergi HK in November. Dah siap beli DK Eyewitness Top10 Hong Kong Guide, ok...

Which brings me further to another point. I'm very much liking taking photos with a DSLR... the images are brighter, deeper colours, richer as compared to a compact camera. Obviously lah kan. All this while I've been quite happy with my Canon IXUS and have captured decent images with it, but the SLR is a whole different ballgame. I've been using Ina's SLR which is several years and generation old. So ada lah kelemahan2nya. Recently I bought the new long lense to support the camera. And baru2 ni found out about their new 450D... which has a 3" screen, live view, super cepat... Cuma the question is, should I get it? 450D is still in the beginners category and usually if nak upgrade, ppl will move up and get the amateur version which is 40D. Tapi harga dia beza 1k.

450D pun is not that cheap. Tadi went to LowYat and Sg Wang Plaza to check out the price... with extra battery, UV filter... the new kit will easily set me back 3k.

So now, the difficult part... should I get it? Or should I get something else that I've been eyeing...

I've been wanting to get a new mattress... the one yg ada extra top cover which is super comfy. That has been on the "want to get" list since habis renovate bilik. The LCD TV is already on the way.

And baru2 ni... while loitering in Hartamas Square I came across this pretty multi coloured five stone sapphire ring.

Kalau ikut hati, nak beli camera. Kalau ikut practicality I should get the mattress. And kalau tanya Mama (haha... actually, more of a good investment) I should get the ring.

Thing is, I can't get all three. Especially not with the travel plans that I have. I shouldn't be splurging although the money shouldn't be an issue.

So how??

No comments: