Tuesday, June 24, 2008

i'd like to... but i shouldn't

The question was posed... oooh it's so tempting to say yes.

I'd be lying if I say that the thought had not crossed my mind... I had thought about it, even before I was asked. Even before I came to know of that 'fact'. Circumstances had invited those ideas into my head.

But it wouldn't be right... wouldn't be fair... to so many others, after all that had been done

"tak kisah lah about other people"... that was the response

I must say, I was extremely flattered. A smile immediately came to me when I received the invitation. A part of me wanted to say "YES!" immediately. In a way, I had sort of *wished* for it.

But it is not a decision to be made lightly. Agreeing would still not solve so many things. It would make me happy... no doubt. But is it a long-term solution?

Most likely not...

I know of several that would say "yes you should"... and I also know several who would say "are you out of your mind?"

I need to be strong... coz on this matter I am weak.

I should look beyond... think forward... and not just follow my heart...

No comments: