Sunday, June 1, 2008

fun day out

I had lots of fun today =)

Woke up late morning and terus get ready to attend my cousin's wedding from my dad's side in Sijangkang. I'm not that close to that side of the family... but since they're family, mestilah jalankan family obligations kan?

The food was great and it was a nice windy day... so tak lah peluh2 macam pergi wedding masa lunch time lain. We went home around 2pm and was amazed that my Garmin was able to show us the way (although we don't really need it) to and fro. Another plus point for my Garmin :)

On the way pergi tu, Ina Amt and I chatted about the EOS exhibition in Suria KLCC sambil berhibur dengar dendangan David Cook. Mama pun kenal dia, hehe...

The drive home tu hujan... and biasa lah lepas makan kenyang2, mata pun kuyu. As we neared our home, I declared that "kalau tido ni best". Then Ina kata "Baru ingat nak ajak Along pergi tengok movie".

Hmm... interesting proposition. Dia ajak pergi tengok Ironman, which I had missed since I went to Europe recently. Walaupun both of them dah tengok, they'd like to watch it again because they said that it was "BEST!".

So lepas solat zohor, tukar baju, we went out. And since the EOS exhibition was on, we decided to head for TGV KLCC instead of our regular CineLeisure. Unfortunately, since movie tu dah lama keluar and ada movies baru, they have very few screenings with the next show only at 11:30pm. No way I'm gonna wait sampai midnight show. So in the end we decided to watch Narnia instead.

Sambil tunggu our show which starts at 7:45pm we went around to give Ina's EOS a check-up. The guy informed that the mirror inside dah loose and we need to send it to the service centre. I took the opportunity to check out the other EOS models. Interested juga nak beli an updated body or even upgrade, but the need isn't really there considering that I largely use my camera when I go jalan2 je. Maybe later lah... if my Egypt trip menjadi.

We still had about 2 hours to kill and went to beli some stuff at Watsons, wanted to buy Leona Lewis and Madonna's new CDs but they were out of stock, and pergi beli new batteries for our cordless phone kat rumah yang dah kong. Lepas tu we headed to Chilli's for an early dinner.

Sambil2 tunggu tu, we played around with the camera. Each of us posed pelbagai macam and we laughed so hard sampai nak keluar air mata.






One of those wonderful days spent with the people you love :)

No comments: