Friday, October 24, 2008

duh!

I woke up this morning... with eyes half shut, went to the *throne*. As I shi-shi, a thought crossed my mind... DUH!

Why?

I had the information, and yet still made that stupid mistake.

I had waited over 3 weeks and yet this still happens. What laa...

The night before I logged on to Leading Hotels of The World with high hopes to secure special price hotel rooms in conjunction with their anniversary.

Since I'm planning to go to HK, I had wanted to book a room there. Two friends are also heading the same way and I thought of joining them. Mymot had earlier emailed me her flight itinerary. I've even made a mental note of which day to take leave etc.

Some help my mental note did. When I made the booking, I'm one week off.

Bukannya tak ada info, bukannya tak tahu... but somehow last night I was very sure about the date.

And it didn't strike me until this morning.

Melepas...

No comments: