Sunday, July 20, 2008

a few inches less...

Went to City Square today, in search of Sex and The City. Finally! Watched it half way and then stopped to tengok F1 German GP. Hamilton won again... darn! My dislike for him makin bertambah today after seeing his ruthless way through traffic. Reminiscent of Schumi. Some would say it's a mark of a good driver... I don't deny that, but somehow... I just don't like him. The same way that I did not like Schumi. Kimi just faded towards the end and Alonso, despite his heroic efforts during qualifying yesterday lacklustered.

Did I enjoy SNTC? Yes... because it provides that "clear the mind and watch a chick flick" satisfaction and No... because after Batman, everything else pales in comparison. Watching SNTC the movie was just like watching 4 episodes of the series back to back. Nothing great to shout about but it serves its purpose...

Also masa beli the DVD, I bought a few others including this documentary about Planet Earth. After watching the Discovery Channel magic, I'm enthralled. The one I bought was not the one produced by Discovery, but by BBC instead. Takpelah... am sure it is equally good. Anything that showcases the earths splendour is good =)

On Friday masa lunch time I went to Maggie to hantar my baju batik yang dibeli masa kat KT recently. She asked whether I wanted to follow the measurement from the last baju kurung that she made for me about a year ago... I asked her to ukur balik in case dah semakin lebar. Surprise... surprise... it was the opposite. I'm about 3 inches less at the waist, 4 inches less at the butt and 1.5 inches less at the bust. That sure made my day 8-)

So that got me real excited about the new *journey* that I'm going on these coming months. Ina dah start about 2 weeks ago... I'm still procrastinating and trying to delay it selambat yang boleh. Tapi apa2 pun, the last date should be 1 September.

We'll see... whether menjadi ke tak... stay tuned.

No comments: