Sunday, March 23, 2008

I'm back...

I haven't been updating this blog for several reasons...

1) Have been so busy at work and by the time balik, kong...
2) When I am not that busy, I've been updating my travel blog.

My Edinburgh photos are finally up... yippee!! Have to get these done before I start the next trip.


Last Tuesday as I was about to leave for home, I received an emergency phone call from ARG. "Can you come down? Need some assistance to draft something for BigBoss"
I ended up going home at 10pm...


Last Thursday was public holiday... Maulidur Rasul. I already knew that I had to come in to work... the question was "What time?"

8:15am
SPN called to let me know that he has arranged for SS to read through the BM version and that several people will be coming in to proof read. "OK thanks" I said dengan my *just woke up* voice

10:30am
Checked with SPN... the things are not down yet. Most likely after lunch

6:45pm
SPN called to inform that SS had finished going through the BM version but the type-setting will take a while. Most likely to be ready at around 10:30pm

11:30pm
Checked with SPN. Stuff still not ready...

12:58pm
Called SPN to check. The stuff baru siap. So work baru nak start. Some people were already at the office.

2:00am
Went to office. 8 bleary eyed, hard working FSD-ians were at work

3:50am
Amendments still belum siap. CWT and CHP went to get McD for the gang

4:45am
Went up again to check. "10 minit lagi kak..."

5:00am
Told SPN to go home. He has been in since morning and is obviously tired and irritated

5:10am
Finally... the amended version siap.

6:00am
The rest completed their task and told them to go home while I do the final check and sign-off

6:30am
That's the time I put on the sign-off sheet
SMS-ed KM to let her know that I won't be able to chair the meeting this morning

6:35am
Went home...

7:00am
Letak je kepala on bantal, terus zzz...

9:25am
Woke up after about 2hrs of sleep and get ready to go to work

10:15am - 5:15pm
Work today consisted of clearing some memos and 3 discussion sessions. It was amazing that I didn't doze off although my face was so sembab and mata bengkak

6:10pm
Went home and wished all those who stayed up the night before "Happy Sleeping"


Before this, the record was going home at 4:00am. This time, masa nak balik tu, orang dah mula sampai office to start the new day. This is one record that I do not have any desire to break...

No comments: