Saturday, February 16, 2008

first guests...

Was supposed to go see movie Friday night... but I was just exhausted and wasn't in a good mood after the kerenah from that annoying lady.

So instead I went home and plonked myself in front of the TV... teman Mama while I read the newspaper.

Suddenly "ding.. dong..". Sape lah pulak malam2 ni? Took me a while to actually get up and open the door. Ye lah.. I wasn't really in the mood.

Rupa-rupanya Mymot and Skinner datang. They decided that since I didn't make it to dinner (was supposed to be dinner & movie with the girls) they drop by to visit moi and my new room. Aww... what can I say. Friends like this make the foul mood disappear :)

We hung out in the room... I gave them a tour and they gave their thumbs up. Borak2... dengar lagu... makan jambu... a mini detox. Soon girls... soon. I'll host a proper detox session when the entire rumah dah siap. Maybe when DZ is back for Easter hols later?

Thanks for visiting 8-D

2 comments:

X3 said...

Yeayy!!! See ya easter!

dz

Raz Zeera Gee said...

u have really great friends around you uji...