Friday, April 3, 2009

shame on you!

After many, many years of allegiance, and supporting them through thick and thin... when they were at their lowest, despite others mocking me, I am from today onwards no longer a supporter of McLaren Mercedes.

How could they lie (and if according to Alonso, this isn't the first time) so blatantly, and that cocky, perasan bagus driver who was the champion driver last year (his name shall not grace this site)... the heat getting to you? Couldn't stand the fact that you're not really that good and having an inferior car is making you take desperate measures?

There is no longer integrity in the team... unlike the days of Mika. The Ferrari-gate 2 years ago was painful enough. I stuck through it, but this time it's too much. That's what happens when individual's ego takes over team spirit. When you support one driver at the expense of the other, alienating them when all he wanted was fair play...

I'm glad that both Kimi and Alonso are no longer with them. And Coulthard too. They must be saying "hmmm... padan muka"

A true champion need not resort to such measures, because they know that being the best isn't at the price of one's integrity.

I only recently start wearing red, in defiance of Schumacher's Ferrari. Now even he looks decent (I can't believe I actually feel that way!). So now, sadly, my McLaren t-shirts shall remain on the hanger... until the time when I no longer feel ashamed.

14 years I supported them... I feel so cheated (no pun intended).

2 comments:

ADEK FÀB said...

I don't know what you have against Hamilton. But it was not him who shd be blamed.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7980593.stm

I think Alonso is the one who's bloody cocky. Hamilton is one rags-to-riches driver trying to realise his dream.

kakijalan said...

We will argue on this with no end. My blog is to express my views and how I feel. No one is obliged to read nor agree...