Wednesday, April 29, 2009

awesomeness!!

This is quite likely my last entry from Malaysia. Hopefully I'll get to hook up somewhere while on the trip... using my new Acer Aspire One Netbook of course :) It is so cute and I'm lovin' it!

I'm supposed to be packing our bags, but got side tracked. All thanks to the latest episode of House MD which I think is absolutely wicked! Evil House... Pimp House... Funny House... Juggling House... "Opps!" House (the scene with the dead guy is my favourite)... "Damn! I'm screwed" House. This episode had an interesting case, interesting ways to trying to solve the medical mystery, interesting character development, a peek into the subconcious and oh! how can I forget... Dancing House! HAHAHA! and half naked Wilson :D

And I am VERY intrigued by the promo for the following episode, which unfortunately I have no idea how to access (well, if I get internet access maybe it would be possible).

Today we had a photo session for the gifts team (sempena 50th anniv the other day). I think it turned out quite well. Will post here once I get a copy.

It's late and I can't sleep... too many things swirling in my mind. Packing... House... OA... but I know that the moment I put my head on the pillow, I'll go ZZZZZZ

But for now... back to packing!!

No comments: