Sunday, November 2, 2008

and the winner is...

1hr45m to go before the start of the race that will determine the F1 2008 champion.

And I’m waiting with dread…

It has been an interesting year with some exciting races (which includes the first ever night race). Had it been someone else at the lead of the pack, I would have been much, much happier. Sadly it is Alonso’s nemesis, who is touted to win this year.

Ish….

Race will start at around 1am Malaysian time… and expected to end around 3am. Hence I’ve taken ½ day off tomorrow morning. I doubt I can function well with the self imposed sleep deprivation.

I hope that a miracle will happen. It happened last year.

Whatever the outcome, I will have to find another pastime to keep myself occupied in the coming winter months. I don’t think it is going to be harder than years past since my interest in F1 has waned somewhat. I still watch every race, unless if circumstances do not allow me. I think I missed 2 races this year… Valencia and… I can’t remember the other one. However, I’m less obsessed now. I don’t follow the news as religiously as I did.

Plus I’ve sorta found another obsession.

That’s for another entry ;)

No comments: