Friday, September 5, 2008

intelligent, handsome, charming... what more could you ask for?

While in Cambridge, I took a punting trip on the river Cam with fellow seminar participants. There were about 50 or so of us and I was among the last to board the boat.

What a good decision that turned out to be because the gentleman who punted (is that the correct term?) my boat was a delightful feast to the eyes :) This lady couldn't contain herself and smiled throughout the 30mins boat trip, hehe...

OK... I admit, he's not a hunk in the traditional sense of the word, but it's the combination of charm, good looks, good physique, brains and that special British sense of humour was what made him attractive... to me anyway (actually, not just me, because Zoe concurs... and he's a man! haha)

Suffice to say I went to bed that night with his face in mind ;p

Bak kata Zoe... "it isn't fair... so charming, good looking and smart... how to compete?"

Dengan gagahnya he punted 2 boats filled with medium to large sized men and women... not a sweat nor shortness of breath in sight. Yang breathless was moi, haha...

He eloquantly described the sights along the river, well versed with the history and a spattering of wry jokes... in perfect queen's english. No cockney accents here mind you. Very charmingly conversed with us and discreetly disclosed that he's a student of Trinity college (I don't think he's a tutor or fellow... looks too young to be one). Mind you... Trinity is one of the more popular colleges in Cambridge and among the hardest to get into. One must be either very well connected or have that special "umph" to be admitted into Trinity (good brains is a given). No air of pompousness nor "I'm better than thou" attitude. However, he does exude confidence in spades and a nonchalant deportment which I find extremely sexy ;)


I personally think he looks a bit like Brad Pitt from his Legends of the Falls days. Lucky me, I sat right opposite him on the boat, which afforded me the chance to "observe" him under the pretense of tengok scenery. I was literally oogling him, haha...

How nice it would be if someone like that sweeps me off my feet and we live happily ever after...

Wake up girl... you're now thousands of miles away!! and he's quite likely in the arms of an equally attractive, well educated lady from a privileged background (not another man... NOOOOO!!!!)

1 comment:

Raz Zeera Gee said...

senyum i baca this post...and i concur jugak...and yes...he does look like brad pitt...:)