Monday, May 19, 2008

home soil...

As per usual, after a nice long holiday, I always dread coming home. I think it's more of dreading going back to work ;)

Arrived early this morning... didn't sleep a wink on the flight (ok.. that's exaggerating, I might have dozed off for about 20 mins). Spent the time watching 3 movies... the one I liked best was The Bucket List. Made me shed a tear. Life is precious and should be lived!!

I don't have the energy to write, although I have lots of thoughts swimming in my head. For now... I need to read some emails, catch up with some friends' blogs, and start downloading my thousands of photos ;)

One thing I'm glad of though... I get to sleep in my own bed tonight :)

2 comments:

Norlizah Mohamed Shariff said...

Hey you are back! Can't wait to see the photos... N I miss reading your blog!

AdanyaKauUntukku said...

Can't wait for the photo!!