Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 wishlist...

People usually make resolutions. I'm making wishlists instead...

I wish to...

Cleanse my soul and be a better Muslim. Insyallah the process will start with umrah on 15/1 ni

Do more things with BNM Volunteers

Improve on my kelam-kabut state at work and try be better at it too. Can't continue like this... die lor...

Improve my photography skills and get one of those *photo coffee table* books done (I still haven't printed my 2007 travel photos ;o )

Get a new plush comfy mattress and maybe buy one of those mini laptops.

Be nicer to people around me

Be a good daughter to my parents. Less tantrum (hehe) and do more for them

Visit see more of the world: Hoping to visit Stockholm, Prague, Vienna, Austrian mountains, Paris, Angkot Wat, Terengganu and Kota Kinabalu (again), Tokyo

Lose weight!! haha

Sign up for Haji


Cukup lah... for now :)

No comments: